The Does & Don'ts Of
"The Electricity Of Love."
• Don’t nag, shout, argue or insult your partner.
• Don’t overuse stimulants of any kind. Daily, limit yourself to 3 cups of coffee or tea, 3 alcoholic drinks, 3 cigarettes.
• Don’t over stimulate your senses with harsh music and light, strong perfumes, rough touch, excessive eating, drinking and smoking. Subtle stimulation of the senses is best.
• Don’t play macho or Don Juan because women know it is a cover-up for your sexual insecurity.
• Don’t penetrate the woman until she indicates she is ready.
• Don’t watch too much TV, that Terrible Vice, for it will steal time from the good talk and pleasant company of your partner.
• Do be subtle in your appearance and conversation when stimulating the sexual interest of your partner.
• Be gentle, soft-spoken, understanding, considerate and honest with your partner.
• Do maintain good skin appearance and health. Skin is the largest sexual organ and the most sexually appetizing part of your body.
• Do know how to stimulate the sensitive zones of sexual pleasure.
• Do know that the woman requires a longer period of stimulation for her sexual satisfaction.
• Do enjoy sex frequently as it will exercise your heart and provide you with relaxation and tranquility.
Return to opening page Chapter 29