The cover of the Portuguese Edition has 3 colors: white, red
which are the colors of the Portuguese flag.
The cover of the American Edition has 3 colors: white, red
which are the colors of the American flag.
Do you think you know everything about Human Sexuality?
Test yourself. Try to answer the 70 questions below.
Give yourself 15 points for each correct answer and see if you pass 100. If you do, my warmest congratulations!The Electricity of Love!
Index to chapters
This book took 22 years to research
It deals only with NORMAL Human sexuality
It contains 100 pages and 79 drawings and photographs
Questions on Normal Human Sexuality
(1) How many sexual nerves does our body have?
(2) Where are they? What they do?
(3) Which nerves accelerate and which slow down the sexual function?
(4) What are the enemies of love?
(5) Why do American teenagers love to take long showers?
(6) Why are the breasts such important sexual organs?
(7) Where are the erogenous zones in men and women?
(8) Where are the erectile zones in men and women?
(9) How many sexual centers do we have?
(10) How is our brain like and automobile tire?
(11) How do alcohol and drugs affect our sexual brain centers?
(12) Where in the brain is our rational sexual center?
(13) Is rape a sexual disease?
(14) How many seconds does a man’s orgasm last?
(15) How many orgasms can a man have?
(16) How many seconds does a woman’s orgasm last?
(17) How many orgasms can a woman have?
(18) What is a nipple orgasm?
(19) What is an early ejaculator?
(20) On the average, how many minutes does a woman need to attain orgasm?
(21) Is a macho or Don Juan a better lover?
(22) Why are mistresses better lovers?
(23) Why are Chinese women the best lovers in the world?
(24) What sexual exercises are there for men and women?
(25) What is the definition of good health?
(26) Why are women biologically superior to men?
(27) What are the methods of birth control?
(28) From whom do the young people get their sexual education?
(29) Should we have sexual education in public schools?
(30) How many types of venereal diseases are there?
(31) What are the dos and don'ts of the electricity of love?
(32) Who was created first: man or woman?
(33) Where does the electricity to make love come from?
(34) Where is human electricity generated?
(35) How many cells does our body have?
(36) Why is our body radioactive?
(37) How many sperms in one ejaculation?
(38) How many different types of cells does our body have?
(39) What is the relationship between the brain and the skin?
(40) How are the nerves like electrical wires?
(41) Does our body have electrical fuses?
(42) Why is the sense of smell important in making love?
(43) How many different smells can we distinguish?
(44) Who has a keener sense of smell: man or woman?
(45) How many smell cells does our nose have?
(46) What parts of the woman’s body have the most sex appeal?
(47) What parts of the man’s body have the most sex appeal?
(48) Does a beard or mustache have sex appeal?
(49) How many vision cells do we have in our eyes?
(50) Why is hearing important in the electricity of love?
(51) Is the electricity of love better with soft or loud music?
(52) How many different tastes does our tongue distinguish? What are they?
(53) How many tastes buds does our tongue have?
(54) How many types of these are there?
(55) How does over eating and over drinking relate to sex?
(56) How does smoking, coffee and cola drinks affect sexual function?
(57) What is the largest sexual organ of our body?
(58) Who has, proportionally, more skin, man or woman?
(59) What are the sexual differences between man and woman?
(60) What does a testicle look like?
(61) What is the origin of the words "testament" and "testimony"?
(62) What does the prostate gland look like?
(63) What does an ovary look like?
(64) What does a uterus look like?
(65) What does a vagina look like?
(66) What is the meaning of the word ‘clitoris’?
(67) Why is the "THE ELECTRICITY OF LOVE" especially important for the young?
(68) What are the effects of television on sex?
(69) When is a woman most likely to get pregnant?
(70) Why does the word "syphilis" mean "to make love"?
Index to chapters
A Electricidade do Amor!
PERGUNTAS SOBRE A SEXUALIDADE HUMANA NORMAL